Official cooperation between ESGO and AGO!
We are very happy to announce another milestone of our international cooperation.
Since the 12th of March 2020 AGO (and ESGO (European Society of Gynecological Oncology) have agreed to an official collaboration with the goal to strengthen preventive measures, diagnostic procedures and therapeutic approaches in the areas of research, education and training to improve treatment for women with gynecological cancers.
Advantages of the cooperation AGO-ESGO for our AGO members:
1. AGO members have free access to ESGO eAcademy with a portfolio of conference webcasts, accredited CME courses, learning quizzes, eLectures, eCourses, postgraduate surgical videos etc.
2. AGO members receive the “Best of ESGO” presentation from the main conferences
3. Young AGO members can participate in activities of the ENYGO (European Network of Young Gynecological Oncologists < 40 years)
4. Support of Fellowship Programs
5. Joint planning of scientific projects, conferences and workshops
To learn more about ESGO click HERE
If you are interested in becoming a member of ESGO and collaborate on a European level, click HERE